03-14-2008, 04:35 AM   #15
Drizzt
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G35 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsen View Post
Hypermotard,

Did the 135i you sat in have the M sport package? You mentioned it had the oil cooler in it (I would assume in the passenger side front wheel well as in 335i). I guess it is still not absolutely certain yet if all 135i will get the secondary oil cooler or just ones with the sport package.

It must have taken guts to even go down to sit in the car knowing how much more you would want to buy the car once you saw it in the flesh. My SA siad that I should wait to test drive the car before cancelling my order, but I know that I would probably cave in and buy it if I test drove it!
Hi rsen,

The 135i I sat in did indeed have the M sport package and the oil cooler was in the passenger side air intake of the front air dam.
You're right, now that I've seen it and sat in it, it's going to be even harder to say no. Even though the car was not in the color that I ordered, I can just picture how nice much nicer it would look with the colors that I ordered it in. I know what you mean about test driving it because I'm afraid I too may cave in if I drive it but I don't think I will be able to resist when my car actually does arrive and my SA hands me the keys.
Appreciate 0