View Single Post
      03-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
Drizzt
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G35 Coupe

Finally saw it and sat in it!

Well, my dealer called to tell me that they have a 135i coupe and 128i convertible tucked away on their lot so of course I rushed through my lunch and away I went! It was amazing to finally see the cars in real life. I know that many of you have already seen it but for us here in Vancouver, that is not the case. At the same time, they also have 3 M3s on the lot but that was not what I was interested in. :smile: In my opinion, the 1 in real life is even better than the pictures. It definitely reminded me more of the E46 than the E92. It had the right proportions and looked very aggressive with the M body kit. There was indeed an oil cooler on the 135i. The 135i was sedona red w/ black interior and the 128i was black with lemon interior. I was only able to sit in the 135i and it felt just right. I love the steering wheel and the black roof liner. The dash looked very nice and the cup holder is definitely better than the 3 series. Boy it's going to be hard not to get this car but I have to hold firm to my believes. **BMW, Lower your rates!** Better not test drive it because I don't know if I can resist! :biggrin: The lemon interior of the 128i was beautiful but I could never keep it looking new. Really looking forward to seeing some other colors in real life and on the road!
Appreciate 0