VCP
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4GTS BSM/F90comp/BSM M2CS

Dyno Results: Baseline and with Active Autowerke mid pipe

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hey all. Had a fun day Saturday! Did my baseline dyno with 91 Octane Shell and then installed Active Autowerke mid pipe and lowered the GTS to "track" setting. I was expecting to see close to 490whp but was really happy with 502wtq!! The car was very consistent, thanks to water injection I did about a dozen pulls and I did 5 back to back at one run and HP fluctuated by only 14hp max. The sound with Mid pipe is damn near perfect! Sounds like a much larger displacement engine. Very very deep and what little rasp it had is gone. The overrun sound is more menacing also. Dyno with mid pipe happening tonight. As far as lowering goes, this is something I recommend for sure. Never mind the visual beauty. It unloads the springs and allows them to function as intended. The car rides much smoother and does not jar over small bumps. Dampening is improved and I did not touch settings. It feels as though I softened the high speed compression. For note, it does not sit as low as my M4 with HR SS springs so very livable A vid and a couple pics. Happy Monday all!

Attached Images

Appreciate 9
DLSJ5502.50
M3CLESS23.00
dkhm31881.50
Seagull288.50
Powaup1253.00