Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourCarss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F44 View Post
Hi,

As you know all cars get very dirty in winter with the salt, slush, etc. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for when and how I should clean my car in winter. Currently she's very dirty, I was thinking of taking it to a self wash and just spraying it with water to get all the dirt off, I really don't was to use their soap or brush since it will mess up the paint. I prefer to use my Adams cleaning products and use the two bucket method but it's -20 outside. So if anyone has any tips and agrees if I should just clean it with water until the weather gets better so I can give it a proper wash.
I don't wash my car from December to March because yolo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourCarss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F44 View Post
Hi,

As you know all cars get very dirty in winter with the salt, slush, etc. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for when and how I should clean my car in winter. Currently she's very dirty, I was thinking of taking it to a self wash and just spraying it with water to get all the dirt off, I really don't was to use their soap or brush since it will mess up the paint. I prefer to use my Adams cleaning products and use the two bucket method but it's -20 outside. So if anyone has any tips and agrees if I should just clean it with water until the weather gets better so I can give it a proper wash.
I don't wash my car from December to March because yolo
I had that same mindset going into winter but idk. I feel like I should wash it once with just water and here in Canada winter goes sometimes till late March early April.
Appreciate 0