View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 08:51 AM   #1
alphinef44
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M235i Gran Coupe

Smile Recommended Tune For M235i

Big shouts to navardi tuned. At first my car was having problems I didn't even know about until he remoted into my car using ISTA and showed me everything I needed to be fixed to continue tuning, he also has a wiki on his website that shows the correct service intervals for this car. After everything got fixed we continued tuning but got a spark plug service interval code that was limiting power and it wouldn't remove after multiple attempts. Navardi found out a solution to it and got it removed which led us to successful tuning. starting out on a stage 2 93 octane ots map I thought this car was a race car and thought I was unbeatable. Well on this new map It feels even more alive ( feels literally like we doubled the power). The new map that I am on is a stage 1 e85 tune that runs 25-27 psi in the turbo. In this hot florida heat I took the car out for a run and got a 12.6 1/4 mile on the street which wasn't 100% straight. After a few my car was dropping boost during gearshifts which led to slower times and less feeling of power. Navardi asked for a log of 2-7k rpm in third and we got all logs done within a hour and revisions as well. Now the car doesn't drop boost at all and holds power . with it not dropping boost like it was to 20 psi , I am looking at a .2-.4. increase in times as well so Hopefully I will be running 12.2-12.4. This car definitely came a long way and I still have more to go. When I get my catless downpipe and Intercooler I will be going up to 30 psi on stock turbo and I am looking forward at being in the 11s on stock turbo. If you are looking to get tuned I would definitely go to navardi for it!
Appreciate 1