Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [5.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [6.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M PWR 00 View Post
Hmm... reading some of the vendor postings makes me wonder....

H&R was probably the worst coilover system for the E46 in terms of quality. Aside from the absolutely horrible ride quality, the E46 system had a part(s) that were notorious for failing. It personally happened to me twice, and that is when I said I will never go with H&R again. Tirerack replaced the part for me both times free of charge, but still... On two seperate occassions I thought I broke my rear diff but thankfully it was the POS part on the coils. Both times, I was without a car for a few days... not worth the hassle. That is when I switched to KWv2 and never looked back. I have 0 bad to say about KWv2 they absolutely rocked. But since V2 is not available for the E9X M3 these may be something to consider.

That being said, I look forward to reading some reviews on these new coils for the E9X. I hope they fixed whatever issue they were having with these for the E46. I also hope the ride is somewhat comfortable. I know this is a performance setup but I dont need to bouncing all over the place.
100% agreed. I'm using the KWV3s and couldn't be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw_330i View Post
as the subject states.....anyone have feedback on these?

H&R Street Performance Coilover
Part # 50492
F- 1.0 - 1.6"
R- 0.3 - 1.3"
If it rides anything like their e46 systems - we won't be installing them.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0