View Single Post
      02-10-2009, 03:37 AM   #7
///M PWR 00
Captain
Rep
Drives: Porsche

Hmm... reading some of the vendor postings makes me wonder....

H&R was probably the worst coilover system for the E46 in terms of quality. Aside from the absolutely horrible ride quality, the E46 system had a part(s) that were notorious for failing. It personally happened to me twice, and that is when I said I will never go with H&R again. Tirerack replaced the part for me both times free of charge, but still... On two seperate occassions I thought I broke my rear diff but thankfully it was the POS part on the coils. Both times, I was without a car for a few days... not worth the hassle. That is when I switched to KWv2 and never looked back. I have 0 bad to say about KWv2 they absolutely rocked. But since V2 is not available for the E9X M3 these may be something to consider.

That being said, I look forward to reading some reviews on these new coils for the E9X. I hope they fixed whatever issue they were having with these for the E46. I also hope the ride is somewhat comfortable. I know this is a performance setup but I dont need to bouncing all over the place.