View Single Post
      10-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #6
SoulBladeZA
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notion-Za View Post
hey guys! got my bm from BMW northcliff auto and all i can say is shocking!!! my father baught a 335i convertible at the same time so we did receive a nice discount! but the guy was new and forgot to ask me about a few options!!! luckily i knew wat i wanted so no regrets!

When i arrived to take a look at my car he hops into the drivers seat and started to rev my car!!! i was not impressed at all!

When my dad was taking delivery of his 335 convertible the salesman dropped the wind deflector onto the car and make a leka noise! i was not impressed at all! he was like a bull in a china shop!

one more story involving this dealership! when my dad has his E60 M5 taken in for an oil change the dealership kept the car there for a month! the head mechanic is a real jerK!

Both deliveries were made by the same salesman! im not taking my car close to that garage! and i suggest the same to yoU!
Lol.

Use Club Motors Randburg or Auto Bavaria Midrand, they are the best :thumbup:

PS

Northcliff are wankers. They had an M3 EXACTLY like mine on the floor. Had 6000km, 2006, silver etc. They didn't want to sell it to me apparently, kept saying they might have a buyer for it, but when I asked the sales manager there wasn't even an OTP on the car yet. So I bought mine in East London, exact same car with 7000km. Made for a cool road trip back to Jhb though

3 weeks after I bought my car I drove past Northcliff and their M3 was still on the floor... Idiots.
Appreciate 0