tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Basically nothing. I can only assume a cynical marketing ploy to get you to buy the M Sport + pack to get most of that stuff...
Unless you have the 330I with the same costed M Sport pack.
I'm just confused( and a little annoyed) that the very same M Sport pack for a 330E is short changed fo4 whatever reason
How much is the M Sport + pack for a 330i M Sport? Is it substantially cheaper than for a 330e M Sport, assume so? If not then it sounds like 330i owners are getting ripped because they've already paid for half of it and only got a hi-fi upgrade as a bonus... Let's face it, the M Sport suspension is probably just marketing, different dampers and springs but I bet there is no manufacturing cost difference...

I think they may have removed the M Sport suspension on 330e because of ride quality issues/managing the extra weight. I tried a standard 320d M Sport with non RFT on 18" wheels and found the ride far too uncomfortable. The adaptive in comfort mode is amazingly better, even with 19" wheels and RFT tyres...

As an aside, I think all 330e's have the full iDrive package + TFT dashboard, whether SE, Sport or M Sport.
Appreciate 0