EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
If I owned a business, which I do, I wouldn't force my employees to make a decision on their health. It goes against just about everything I believe in, so I unfortunately can't answer the question you're asking
I seriously doubt you would pay said employee. And thats OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenX View Post
The level of idiocy in this thread is incredible. Now watch as I induce a extreme level of cognitive dissonance into you vaccine mandate DRONES with a few simple pictures.

FOUR TIMES OUR POPULATION

ONE THIRD OUR LAND MASS

ONE QUARTER THE VACCINATION RATE

ONE QUARTER THE COVID CASES

Do the Math and wake the hell up.
So……what are your thoughts on Kyrie? Should the Nets trade him since they've taken the extension off the table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Do me a favor and not turn this into another damn vaccine thread per se. We've already had enough of that so I'd like to stick to the main subject which is Kyrie Irving and the Nets, not statistical charts, etc.

If you want to debate the merits of getting vaccinated or not, I'm sure there are some others that would enjoy starting another thread. It would likely get locked or deleted like most of the others but.....
Best thing for Kyrie to come back to flat Earth is for the Nets to start off hot as he'll realized they're doing great without him. That'll make him get the jab and return.

BTW, how about my loser Knickerbockers staying under the radar and looking good so far this preseason. They're my only hope in NY sports.
I wouldn't have to worry about not paying an employee for not injecting themselves with a vaccine, I wouldn't ask them to. So your question can't be answered, not sure why you're implying my stance when it's a moot point

To answer what Nets should do, they should ask themselves what's the best decision for the team? If that's without him, move on.

For Kyrie, he should do whatever he feels is necessary and matches his personal beliefs, flat earth and all. It's his right to choose.