BMW obsessed
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 / G82 M4

IND | Eventuri F44 M235i (B48) Carbon Fiber Intake

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com

*Accepting Pre-Orders*

The F40 M135i, F44 M235i, F39 X2 35i Eventuri intake system was developed through extensive real world testing and airflow simulation analysis. It features our patented Venturi housing system with an integrated Mass Air Flow sensor section for the smoothest possible airflow to the turbo inlet tube. The housing encases our bespoke generation 2 dry filter which helps to shape the airflow to maintain laminar conditions. The housing seals to the front duct which has been maximized in volume to reduce any potential restrictions in flow. The duct ensures that only ambient air is provided to the filter thus IATs are steady for most driving conditions. The system allows for better throttle response and allows for the turbo to work with a lower waste-gate duty cycle.

The Eventuri Difference

The F4x M135i M235i / F39 X2 35i Eventuri system uses our Patented Carbon Fibre Housings with our Gen 2 bespoke filters, which provide an aerodynamically efficient airflow path from the filter to the turbos. Not just another cone filter with a heat shield but a unique design which invokes the Venturi affect and maintains laminar flow conditions to reduce the drag on the turbo. You can read more about the housing design and how it works HERE.

Product Details:
  • Carbon Fiber Venturi Housing with Integrated MAF Tube
  • Bespoke High Flow Generation 2 Filter
  • Carbon Fiber Sealed Duct
  • Aluminium Inlet Cowls
  • 2 x Laser Cut Stainless Steel Bracket Work

Last edited by IND-Distribution; 09-16-2020 at 04:02 PM..
Appreciate 4