02-12-2015, 08:19 AM   #5
Aashenfox
Captain
Greece
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi 6AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMode335i View Post
Lol I just checked their site and you're right they are around the same price on their sites, I initially was checking through vendors on here and that's where I saw the price difference, haha..! I guess everybody has to get paid huh But yes I agree the DCI just for some reason looks "cramped" I suppose is the word.. Everyone says they perform awesome and produce an intoxicating turbo spool noise, but wouldn't any cone style intake do that?

But yeah I was going to get this Injen intake because it just looks way nicer, but from what I'm told it limits my choices of BOV that I can use..!
Ya, the Injen also looks great but kinda spreads itself all over the engine bay. Not surprised it interferes with stuff. Also, let me reiterate, that I'm sure that the BMS/VRSF style simple cones are ample for stated goals, I only want the aFe to feed my vanity, I want people to go 'oooh', when I pop the hood. lol.

http://www.vr-speed.com/afe-power-51...w-135i-08.html

P.S. I also have a thing about heat shields. I know people say their value is overestimated, but I would have kinda a hard time being happy with an intake without one. Especially in the height of summer here when its over 110.
Appreciate 0