Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Funny how much politics affects people's view of things. If some liberal bought Twitter and fired half the company the conservatives would be laughing at what a woke dumpster fire the company was. Crazy polarizing world we live in.
You're the second one bringing politics into the discussion.

You seem to be implying Musk is not a liberal…

This has nothing to do with politics or your view on politics and their followers.

The divide here is all having an opinion with little information.

On one side, the OP and others saying Musk is making a mistake.
On the other side, people saying he is doing the right thing because the company needed it (I am on this camp).

We are both wrong because we don't have enough information about the company (Musk spent MONTHS looking at classified information to us to decide what to do) and experience to make any claim. We're just throwing rocks here…

I sit on my camp because I refuse to say I know more than Musk and could do better than him, which ends up being the claim of the other camp (including those who said nothing valuable but had good choices of words for Musk).

Politics has NOTHING to do with his business decisions. Saying this is like saying Musk is willing to lose money to defend his political views. Does one actually believe that? Hard to believe it but I will if you say you do…
I was not implying politics had anything to do with Musks business decisions. I was simply saying that people's opinion of him and his relationship with Twitter is strongly influenced by their political bias. He has become somewhat of a conservative hero of recent by calling out what he sees as PC culture, defending conservative misinformation spreaders like Trump, and even promoting misinformation himself with his recent Pelosi tweet. Thus, for people that favor that brand of politics they naturally are quick to agree with or defend his actions.

Sooooo……

….are we ignoring all of the misinformation spread by the left [much of it on Twitter]?!?…..because there's plenty of that. It is undeniable that Twitter's censorship algorithm affected conservatives significantly while favoring left leaning politics.
Appreciate 1
________4161.50