Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M235iguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Well it's why we're all people we all have opinions

Feel free to sit in the slowest corner of any performance realm and pay $3000 grand for your +3 psi

Dinan is a has been and is hangin on by false claim of a thing called warranty that does not honor. Use the search button and see for yourself how great they are at honoring it.

The funny thing is you say you wouldn't use jb4 for free and it's exactly what Dinan did with their system is tap into map and t map and wrap a pretty wire loom cover on it with a pretty box to house the board, and charge you $3,000. But yeah Dinan is great it offers so much I've installed it, uninstalled it, it's nothing more that a terrible copy of jb4...

I guess we're on the same page but opposite i wouldn't use the dinatronics for free. More drivetrain errors per piggyback guaranteed m, have fun w that.

And I'm flash tuned jb4 is an added bonus.
I'm happy to hear that you're happy with your cheap garbage tune
Yep Dinan is the best they offer all the piece of mind. Have fun being beaten by a simple mppk car

I'll stick to my dumpster low rent mods especially my pure turbo upgrade its so incredibly low rent I don't know how I can live with myself.