View Single Post
      10-31-2020, 10:45 AM   #4
thompsac25
Stance to make her dance
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Regarding your climate control complaint, I couldn't help but notice you have the vent dial set all the way to blue/cold. Even if you turned both digital knobs up as high as possible, with the vent dial all the way to blue you'll still be getting cooler air out the dash vents.

Personally I leave the temperature dials on both sides set to 70 year round and let the climate control do the rest, I only ever adjust the vent dial if I'm hot or cold at the moment. Granted I live in a pretty temperate climate but even when it's in the 30s in the winter or 90 in the summer, moving the vent dial is usually all it takes to be comfortable until the cabin warms up or cools down. I've had many BMWs and even my E36 worked this way (if the vent dial wasn't disconnected ).
Oh yeah I know about the vent dial. In summer, I move it completely to blue (thats why it was still blue in the video). But not a bad suggestion for leaving it all at 70 and letting climate control do its thing while the vent dial is in the middle. I will certainly give that a shot!