View Single Post
      11-17-2021, 08:59 PM   #1
bluesman8266
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M240i

Test drive

Well I just had to see for myself. I drove an hour and a half jumped out of my 2019 BMW m240i xDrive and into a 2022.

The reason I bought my current one was quality small size sporty comfortable ride adjustable suspension and fast.

I'm going to have to give BMW a huge Applause. I think they have succeeded in improving each one of the things I was after.

I think that the new one is a little more aggressive looking the quality inside I think is a little better. I really like the new design of the inside door panels it feels much more solid when you grab a hold of it to close it. The ride I felt in Comfort was a little better then my current one and they are both are on run-flats it also seemed quieter inside. One thing I wish about my current one was that it was a little louder and a little deeper sounding. The new one definitely is when you put it in sport. There's a really good growl that comes from it as you're driving in sport, just normal driving. I don't really care for the main instrument cluster it's very busy the tack running backwards is strange I like my current one much better. As far as the center panel I really like the look that they dropped it it's not sticking up like a big pimple. There is a whole lot of customizing that you can do from the look of the center display. The center console is about twice as deep as mine and they have the small cubby hole on the left side of the driver which mine does not have. The center console under the armrest and next to the cup holders both have a USB C plug. Which works good with my new iPhone. I believe the trunk is deeper not much but some, the backseat has a centerfold down which mine does not have. One thing I didn't like was trim options. Either pano black or a gray silver pattern. This had the black and it showed everything,  this had been there one day and had smears and finger prints all over.

The biggest thing that I liked about it was that sound.
Attached Images

Appreciate 5