View Single Post
      09-27-2023, 09:34 AM   #8
SFM435.D
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235I F44

Garage List
2023 BMW M235I  [10.00]

these cars get a really bad rep. I have seen all reviews of the car and its always that its not a right bmw its just a move expensive mini or rubbish like that.
honestly i have lived with the car for 2 months now and its is simply awesome, it deals with everything that can be thrown at it with ease.
Sport:
Comfort:
ECO:
each give three different versions of the car, eco mode is fantastic most of the time and sport when needed is absolutely amazing for day to day driving. in the real world know one needs more then 300hp and given the reality of the world its comes with everything anyone could ever want.

my particular m235ix comes with every extra because in all honesty i went a bit mad when i seen the options sheet.
the only thing in my opinion it is missing and would be nice is soft close doors purely because it having frameless doors makes the closing of the doors very clangy/bangy or something.

i have only tinted the windows and wrapped the rear spoiler black to match the rear defuser and to break up the back a little. as for the future with it i want to bring it to get it polished and maintained for the safety of the paint work.
Appreciate 0