View Single Post
      10-13-2022, 06:38 PM   #5
SubzeroF90
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
the time has come and parting out my M8.

i would prefer to sell the intake, racechip and secondary cats together. Racechip prototyped the chip/tuning box for the m8 on my car. First to have it. They flew a tech from florida to my house to ensure it all worked but at the same time made me a custom tune. the project gamma intakes are no joke. they actually increased boost and with the race chip i was overboosting. they had to make several tweaks. The increased power with the combo was everything i ever wanted. never considered going full tune which i do on all my cars

package for intake, DP and Racechip- 1500

all parts on the car still and will be removing in the very near future. pics coming

-KW Haas coilover sleeve kit- 800
-Project Gamma front mount intakes- Nardo gray tubes. comes with brand new stainless mesh filters, Used AFE filters with velocity stack. ended using the AFE and velocity stack and did notice a big difference - 600
- Boostlogic catless secondary downpipe’s- no CEL- 800
-Racechip GTS Black- custom programmed/tuned by Racechip with the project gamma intakes and secondary downpipe’s. 400
-BC forged HCA381 21’s.
21x10 et 15
21x11 et 25

built for the m8/m5 chassis. matte black centers, brushed gloss bronze lips. TPMS included. have to check on tire condition and see if they are worth shipping-3500
I'm in Miami, can you send me pics of the wheels
Appreciate 1