09-13-2015, 08:41 PM   #6
yaymitch
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2CS & 2022 RSQ8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFragileHalogen
I was driving on a two lane road at 40mph behind a pickup truck with some good distance. All of sudden I saw a ping pong ball sized spinning rock bouncing toward me.. It then made it onto my hood and hit the passenger side of my windshield, tumbling like an asteroid on steroid. WTF just happened..... Then I saw the truck changing lane in hurry and vanishing onto a side street. He must have done something and that's why he flees! It was indeed a miserable time as I lost timing to chase him (if I wanted to) and another quarter mile felt so long until I made it to my garage and find out there was no damage!

I moved from Southern California where everyone drives like an ass. Here in Oregon, I hardly see anyone even flooring the car in everyday traffic. People are humble and nice. However, now I've learned that there are a few retarded people that are highly retarded, like a black civic driver who bumped the back of my old F30 at a stop light and briefly disappeared like a ninja, or a red neck guy who chased me like 20 miles (that I didn't realize) and got really furious into my face because I passed him.
Hmm, interesting comment about Oregon drivers. Lived there for several years and found that Oregon drivers although nice are some of the worst drivers I have had the misfortune of experiencing. Folks there drive like they have nowhere to be.