View Single Post
      01-16-2006, 01:06 PM   #76
Tine
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFreak!
Another great story. A claim is made... fails to be accurate... and is followed by another great unfounded, unsubstantiated story explaining why.
OK. I have been a bit naive. I admit. Believing - or better imagining the dates I've been told 100%ly ment the release of press release.

Btw, I got conformation about meeting in Munich where E92 was shown since our national BMW representative (the CEO) was there.

Still I can not confirm R&D E92 team is really meeting tomorrow. But when a guy who is a part of it says so I guess it's true.

Quote:
Yet the press has had the Press Kits for over a month now, waiting patiently for the mythical embargo to end.
Aparentlly they don't. As I said before the info I got around Dec 20 appeared to be no press kit but a promo for another purpose. Some know what I'm talikng about.
Since some already possess the official pics - I can't confirm whether they are from press kit or from some other source - I guess the press release date is approaching with a speed of light.

Quote:
I'm glad somebody does.
Now I have no choice. I have to be loyal and consistent.
But I'm eagerly awaiting the final result - I'm especially confident about the engines: US will get everything else but 3.5L I6 NA petrol engine.
Appreciate 0