View Single Post
      04-05-2014, 06:13 PM   #1
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

Post Official USA F8x Group Tracking for 1st Allocation

[As cars from the first allocations are built and delivered, this survey is now discontinued. A new survey with more details will come online soon to collect more data for analysis.]

Now that the first allocation of F80 and F82 cars are released, many of the first-in-line buyers have confirmed their orders and received their confirmed production week, I thought it would be fun for us to do group tracking our cars. From status code 111 to 150 to 155 to getting on the boat to arriving at the port to arriving at your dealership to final delivery.

Many of these cars within a couple of production weeks will be on the same boat across the Atlantic Ocean. Some of us will track the boat like a hawk. The rest of us can come to this thread to see the latest update on where the boat is at. We can all share our tracking experience here. Wouldn't it be fun?

If you are interested, please click the link below to fill out the Excel Survey. I will post summary count of cars and weeks to the OP. I added a few questions on CCB, internal and external colors to see if they would give us insight into how these options might affect production schedule. I only included these 3 options. If you think we should track M-DCT vs. MT, standard suspension vs. M Adaptive suspension, electric power steering vs. hydraulic power steering... just kidding... or if you have other suggestions, post here.

Call 800-831-1117 if you need to use the automated system to check your car's production status.

If you want to know the exact month and date of a week number, go here: http://www.epochconverter.com/date-a....php?year=2014

Last edited by Sir Loin; 06-06-2014 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Added phone number for production status
Appreciate 0