View Single Post
      12-09-2021, 08:33 AM   #30
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
As much as this breaks my heart to hear, I can relate. I fell asleep at a rave at the International Ballroom in Atlanta while Electric Sky Church was on stage. Similar situation. My partying started long before we even left for the show. I woke up to the place being over taken by the police. An extremely interesting Sunday morning. Jesus I'm old. It just occurred to me, that place shut down 20 years ago.
Sometimes you just gotta sleep.

My wife was super excited to see a Cirque du Soliel show in Vegas years back. We booked tickets for the show "Ka" and it started pretty late. 10:00 PM maybe. Same night that we flew in from the East Coast so it's already like 1:00 AM body time. Ka was that show they had at the MGM grand where the performer died years back. I can totally see how/why. A massive wall, like 50+ feet high. With performers leaping from one foothold to the next as they scrambled up and down with mesmerizing speed. The whole soundtrack was a rhythmic tribal drum beat. As with the Tool concert it was warm, dark, and I was tired. Those beats man, they just put me out cold!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00