View Single Post
      12-06-2021, 11:22 AM   #24
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Deftones in May. As long as this one doesn't get canceled too. Bought high dollar tickets for their past two shows in proximity and both were canceled. The last show in September got canceled due to them canceling their own show to play Bonaroo (I was pissed!) then they canceled Bonaroo (this mad me smile). We'll try again in May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
Went and saw Big Head Todd and the Monsters last month in a tightly packed 2000 person indoor venue. Masks were required but not a soul wore them, not even the Kansas City police providing security.

I've been playing indoor volleyball, maskless, 3 days a week since October 2020. I did have COVID back in February (3 days felt tired, loss of smell for 9 days). I've played a ton of indoor volleyball since then, lots of restaurants, bars, shopping, etc. maskless. Still alive. Vaccinated back in September (company required in order to work in the office).

I'm seeing Tool on March. Can't wait.
Saw Big Head Todd a few years ago. Had one of my sales people tell me they just saw them a few weeks back in Nashville. Enjoy that Tool show! I saw them in Louisville almost 2 years ago now. They are the only band that I have seen that trumps KISS live. Whether a person likes progressive rock or not, their talent and timing are bar none. Danny and Justin are absolute demons on stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
Sister Sweetly is an awesome album...had no idea these guys are around.

Tried to get to Tool twice now...first time, they sold out here in a few minutes, assuming robot buy and resell - which then the cost is not worth it. Still debating on if we're going when they're here in March. I've never seen them, but my wife and daughter have been to A Perfect Circle.
Pay the money to see Tool. When I saw them, we drove 4 hours and the trip cost close to $2k. Completely worth it. I've seen A Perfect Circle several times, it DOES NOT compare to Tool. I didn't want to pay the money either, but so completely worth it. It is a complete visual, audible & spiritual experience.

Last edited by King Rudi; 12-06-2021 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 3
ShopVac4051.00
ToddinTN504.00
DETRoadster11456.00