10-16-2016, 08:37 PM   #14
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_N54 View Post
I had one from my mother's garage when I lived there... right on top of the hpfp
Well one of my dogs chewed the shit out of the front bumper cover and bit all along the front fender lips, plus scratched the shit out of the rocker panels. He was chasing a mouse (or so he thought). Ironically he was on hallucinogenic drugs after having a few teeth pulled...

Scary thing was my insurance guy had seen the same thing before. That's why I keep a $100 deductible.

And one other time a mouse chewed a hole in an EVAP line, which threw the loose gas cap light.

On the Z3 a mouse chewed right through the air vents on the windshield cowling and made home in the blower motor.

They call them pests for a reason.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 0