Thread: .
View Single Post
      08-31-2016, 04:14 PM   #13
honso
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X1

BMW X1 2016 missing standard equipments Canada

I didn't realized the package was missing until month and a half after I took delivery of the car. I've been dealing with the dealership since March...Not only the cup holder/arm rest and under seat storage are missing, the front seats back pockets, power outlet at both at the back of the centre console and right hand side of the trunk, trunk scuff plate (aluminum), straps and net on both left and right side of the trunk...all these are missing in my car.
The dealership told me they've been dealing with BMW Canada and came to the resolution that they were going reinstalling all the missing components in my car. So I took my car in last Thursday (August 25) for repair. I haven't heard anything back from them so I called today and bam...they said all the parts they thought they could install back into my car isn't going to just go in the car at the way they thought. For the fifteen million time again they told me they are talking back and forth with BMW Canada to see what they can do next...
This is extremely disappointing of how BMW dealing with the mistakes they made. It is very obvious that they are not putting their customer at a high priority.
Right now I am in process of planning to proceed legal action against the dealership/BMW Canada. I think I have given enough time (Since March) for them to address this issue and up to today my car is still sitting in the dealership non-repaired.
For those of you people out there who has the same issue as me, please message me. We need enough complainants to start a class action lawsuit.
Appreciate 0