Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWZ4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWads69 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
I cannot believe this, but a Civic or Corolla, which presumably this thing competes with, looks better with more uniform design language.
Quote:
For those that don't like the styling, you're obviously not the target audience. So good news, you don't have to buy it!
Thanks for that. Back to discussing a brand we are enthusiastic about on a board designed specifically to discuss it.
I wonder how all the critics, who have zero design knowledge, would fair designing any vehicle, much less this one. So easy to critique
So in your world, we just keep our mouths shut and/or don't buy it? Where's the fun in that? And just because presumably none of us are car designers, that means that we can't have an eye for great design or that our opinions are invalidated because it's not our job?

Sorry, I don't agree with you at all. So when I see a manufacturer that I have a 10 year connection with, struggling with product line dilution, clear vision and direction, and occasional questionable design, I'm going to voice my opinion often and loudly. Just as valid when I compliment them on jobs well done. Lastly, the Kia comment was spot on, with many of the top designers recently moving between companies, specifically Kia and BMW. Personally, I think Kia's are decent cars, but that doesn't mean that I want my BMW's following their design cues.
Right, that's what I said...keep our mouths shut. Missed the point, but that's cool.

Have a nice day.
You can keep your mouth shut... and maybe don't be so condescending. Right, how about get a life instead of have a nice life. You sure you don't own a Porsche... acting like it.
Appreciate 0