View Single Post
      11-19-2019, 11:11 PM   #6
AlpineX
Captain
Rep
Drives: Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeypdx View Post
Bought a new 2018 330 with 50 miles 9/2019. I had the original MSO and titled and registered brand new. Few days ago I'm checking connected drive status and it's showing my cars BMW Assist/CD service expiring 2/28/2022 - which also means warranty. Maintenance ending 2/28/2021.

Which means I'm screwed out of nearly 2 years of warranty not to say the maintenance.

I've reached out to CD and they said they cannot adjust the date and nothing they can do; suggested I go back to the dealer. I emailed BMW customer service and they indicate I have to go back to the dealer.

I have corresponded twice with the dealer sales manager and sales rep over the last two weeks with reassurance that they would get back to me in a timely manner to resolve - but again nothing. I've had issues with them over a completely separate issue which was a shxt show - so my hopes of getting help are being dashed.

Has anyone else had issues with the in service date being erroneously recorded as an earlier date and not the retail date? I don't know what to do about it and obviously I'm peeved because I'm losing some of the remaining perks of buying a BMW.
Seen a very similar MSO experience, no short warranty drama.
Appreciate 0