View Single Post
      12-11-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
PurpleTT
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335d F30 MSport

3M Ventureshield

Prompted by the stonechips @MRPoisson was suffering from I enquired about 3M Ventureshield as I had no idea what this cost. The response from my local installer is below:http://www.3mventureshield.co.uk/paint-protection-film/

I won't be going for it I don't think, others may find this useful?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us via the 3M website and it was a pleasure chatting with you about getting some 3M VentureSheild Paint Protection Film installed to your new BMW 335d M-Sport. As I said on the phone, we are happy to do as little or as much work as you may want so please see below the breakdown of the costs for three options available for you.

1. Bumper Only
As you said that you currently get lots of chip damage to your bumper we can make the installation here for £330 inc VAT fully fitted. If you would like to get the headlight kit fitted we can do this also for an additional £45.

2. Standard kit
This is the most popular kit as it gives you a great balance of cost and maximum protection. The areas protected are as follows,

• Full front bumper
• Leading edge of the bonnet (approximately Ό)
• Headlights
• Fog lights if fitted
• Top leading edge of front wings
• Wing mirror caps

The cost of this kit is £499 inc VAT fully fitted.

3. Premium Kit
This kit will give you the maximum amount of protection with all of the areas from the standard kit above protected apart from the bonnet which will be FULLY covered. The downside of this kit is due to a much larger amount of 3M VentureShield needed to cover the full bonnet it’s a lot more expensive. As such the cost of the premium kit is £829.

4. Optional Top Of Rear Bumper
This is an extra section that we have seen lots of our customers wanting fitted to stop scratches happening from shopping bags, luggage and sometimes dogs being put into and taken out of the boot. We can fit this section for you for £54 inc VAT.

All projects are carried out at our performance centre just 5 mins away from Gatwick Airport and are covered by 3M’s 5 year warranty. If you would like to come and see our site and meet us prior to getting any projects booked in, please do get in touch with me. I will be more than happy to talk you through the process and of course show you the material itself.