View Single Post
      11-13-2022, 01:37 PM   #17
Donsta1980
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregm426 View Post
After a little over 3 years with my M3 CS, I just traded it in for a 991.2 GTS. I test drove a Turbo and GT3 too. The GTS seemed like a perfect blend to me - super lively but a better DD than the GT3. The 911 platform is the real deal! 100% usable power, ridiculous handling and perfectly balanced. I’m going to miss the CS in a big way but happy with the switch after only a few days of spirited driving.
I have both an m3cs and a 991.2 4s convertible with the power kit which makes it a gts. I love both cars . The 911 is down on power and torque to my tuned m3 but the launch is insane and the handling is perfect . The 911 is so easy to drive hard on a curvy road and makes you want to drive it more. The turbos sound amazing too even without an intake. Interior build quality is top notch too. I do wish I got the ccbs on the 911 because the brake dust is ridiculous compared to my m3's ccbs . Exhaust is better on the 911 too. It's hard to decide which I like better. Lol. I love both equally I think.
Appreciate 1
r0wr590.50