IMrMark
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [9.66]
SUCCESS!

Clean up and celebrate, for my friend you are finished!

Summary Thoughts
The ARMA intake is a really nice looking piece of work, and I'm sure we're going to see many more things like it in the future from other performance outlets. There is an extremely noticeable difference under any amount of load when the turbos are doing their thing, and sometimes even when you're just driving with the stereo off in efficient. Want to really hear this roar? You get into sport-plus and you drive it like you stole it. Is it worth the full MSRP? Well, that depends on the other options available and what you're looking for. I was looking for, and expecting, a good looking product that fit well in the bay, while also producing a solid (but not obnoxious) amount of turbo sound. It does this for me, definitely.

So if you're in the market and this guy has been floating on your list as a top contender, I'd say give it a go. You aren't going to be getting 50 extra hp out of it (just a statement), but if you're not worried about that from an intake anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Just make sure you have a good buddy with some good beers to back you up during the install.
Instagram: IMrMark
Appreciate 3