///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeve19M5CP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooma View Post
I feel like a child at the candy store and don't know what to choose when everything looks tasty! And sometimes that very feeling can be initially exciting but eventually frustrating because one may wind up paralyzed unable to choose!

Current set up:
I have an X Pipe that I like and it almost double the sound and added ore pops and cracked across the band, but leaves something to be desired!

I was initially planning to stop at having the ///M Sport or Comp sport center pipe and it smaller less perforated resonator in lieu of what I had, but I learned from gurus on here like Miko and OnFireX5 that the Resonator delete with X Pipe actually gets you better results than ///M Sport which is the same as the Comp exhaust sound and I never heard either in Person!

Back to my thread I guess I hijacked my own thread! Talk flight of ideas and tangential thinking

I'm considering these Axle Backs valve retaining options:
- Dinan
- Remus
- Eisenmann

And if you have other options that are reasonably priced, I am wide open!

With the caveat it's important for me to have a civil car at will!

Thanks
I would do Remus
Thanking but quality seems unappealing,
Especially that part of you actually see which is the tips which are low quality in my opinion, especially after seeing Akra tips
Appreciate 0