United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Clear Bra vs. No Clear Bra??? (Paint Protection Film)

Curious - how many of you put on clear bras (PPF) on your M's following delivery?

Vote and share your experiences!! For those who did not install any PPF, post pics of your car's front end and the current mileage so we can see what to expect with normal wear. Thanks!!

I DD mine, and based on all my previous car experiences, I thought to invest in frontal protection this time around... or maybe it's just forum influence

Edit: Thanks to karussell and his team at RSAugusta for making the effort to meet me out at the Performance Center to get PPF done. Unfortunately my limited time and itinerary didn't allow to make it to Augusta, and the PC didn't provide any avenues to have it done at their facility. Keep up the great work guys!!

Also added pics from the PPF process. The film was pre-cut and installed (no knife to paint), the only downside being the body panel edges aren't covered.
Attached Images

Last edited by Doctor///M; 01-23-2015 at 01:51 PM..
Appreciate 0