View Single Post
      05-03-2020, 03:51 AM   #50
Stan_Brook
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F40 M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by knali8 View Post
I think I might have seen a YouTube video about that exhaust shop... 'officially gassed' had a similar mod done on his M3 and it sounded great!

Off topic.. how was the F20 M135i to drive and what was the gas mileage like?
PCW Exhaust Mods is the guy. Check him out on Facebook. Done a lot of M lites with some good success and only circa £300

F20 M135i was a hoot. It's the first car I have owned that I really didn't want to see go back. I had the M Perf Exhaust too and the sound was amazing especially on cold starts in the garage.

Ultimately it was quick point to point but on most of the country roads round where I live it would get unsettled at speed quite easily. Fair bit of understeer on entry but the fun was to be had in getting your foot down on exit firing yourself up the road.

Michelin PSS were amazing tyres. 14k out of the rears with a lot of punishment is pretty good to me! Once they had a bit of temp in them the grip level just went through the roof but to me this could only be achieved when it was around 8 degrees or more. Any less ambient temperature and I just couldn't get heat in them the same....

Have two little kids with car seats etc and trying to get all the kit in for one day a week for the school run was a nightmare even with 5drs. This was kind of what put me off getting an OG M2 as a daily in the end but time will tell if I made the right choice or not....

Car never missed a beat and still got attention at 3 1/2 years old. Always put a smile on my face starting the engine and having the car wobble from side to side! Made it feel like an experience in a weird way.......
Appreciate 2
MrFoxy376.50
P-ToK72348.00