Sp123
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickd911 View Post
Hi SP,

When I got the M5, the intention was to keep it for a short while and have some fun, just so I can say I've had one and wow it is an awesome machine!

When I bought the 5, I was speaking to a dealer (Sytner) and they just didn't seam interested in selling cars, they didn't return my calls or get the information I asked for, Targa are fairly close and I look at their website alot viewed the car and test drove on a Thursday and drove it away on Friday!

With 4 children the options were limited for a large 7 seater (wife has an XC90 that is getting a bit tight) so have gone for a new GLS350d. Very, very different to the M5 but the family wagon needs to come first.

Maybe in 2/3 years the GLS will go to my wife and I will change the XC90 for the new M5. Who knows...
Hi Nick

I was speaking to Sytner as well and a few others and the service was not what I was hoping to part with what I worked hard for!

Ive heard of Targa and look at their website a lot.

You've done well with 4 children! I don't bought XC90 are a big car can't believe that it is getting a bit tight. Now the GLS350d is a big car! I'd love one! A raised S class! Lovely! Too large for me everyday especially side streets!

Maybe in 2/3 years time I think you'll be in an x7M.

You've done good! Well done!

Sp.
F10 M Sport, Alpine White, Professional Navigation, Reverse Camera, Power Bootlid, Sports Paddle-Shift Gearbox, Sun Protection Pack, Xenon Headlights, High-Gloss Black Shadow Line, 351M Sport Wheels, M Sport Suspension Deletion. Model Designation Deletion. Black Dakota Leather. Winter Tyres.
Appreciate 0