09-29-2015, 11:25 PM   #18
RocketBoots
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Horse Drawn Carriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian75025 View Post
So I've had my M4 since May and overall it's a good and fun car but honestly I'm not as impressed with it as much as I want to be. To my disappointment it has been an anticlimactic experience. I'm sure I'll get tons of hate for this post but this is just my opinion, please take it as that. Below are my list of rants I've acquired since May.

1. The sound. I wish it was much more of an exotic sound. At this point the sound actually annoys me.
2. The power. It's fast but not scary fast. I have an ESS tune which did make it feel a little faster and more aggressive but it's not fast enough for me.
3. The bucking. If I have the car in Sport or Sport+ and I am cruising around or in parking lot and I just slightly hit the gas then remove my foot from the accelerator it begins to buck back and forth. Very embarrassing and frustrating - this happens at least once a day.
4. No Alcantara. As a top of the line M car I would at least like the option to have an Alcantara roof liner and other Alcantara pieces throughout the cabin. Event the RCF has this option.
5. No Red-Line light. Other than the heads up display (which is hard to see) there is not an indicator light for when to shift. I know, you can buy the M steering wheel but I'd like a light somewhere to tell me when to shift.

So this is my current rant list. Let the hate posts begin....
1. Get an exhaust.
2. Get upgraded turbos, meth, along with your ESS.
3. Drive in comfort mode, or automatic mode.
4. Get IND Alcantara headliner retrofit.
5. Get M steering wheel, OR, turn on HUD, OR, look at tachometer, OR, stay in automatic mode.

No hate, only solutions.
Appreciate 4