View Single Post
      05-10-2014, 01:40 AM   #14
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka0tiK View Post
Identical career except I'm the youngest member of my group by far - going to work is like school all over again.

All of my previous vehicles were Alpine White. So I told myself "No more alpine white!" and quietly replied "Ok...um, grey?". And thus I picked MG. Although to be honest, AY was my first pick. But I wouldn't want to tread on your dreams now, would I?

I haven't decided on where to burn all my break-in miles in one go yet. This is my fifth vehicle in 3 years. I may have a problem...
HAhaha, loving it! I'm 31, and take away half and the mental age shows.

White is dull, I admit is a beauty, but I only have 1 year and 4 months to enjoy this car, so I'm going to go absolutely mental, even with the paint job. My fist pick was the YMB, but then I went to Vancouver to see it, and realized I have no balls that are needed to pull that one trough. Staying awake in biology class would have told me that sooner, but apparently I'm a slow learner.

What else have you had in the 3 years? I'm not trying to kill your no posting manner, but hell, someone is awake, so be social. No one will ever see this thread, since all the M's left this state and probably the neighbors also, when they realized they are the ones stuck with me (yes, my ego is this big) while owning them.
Appreciate 0