05-23-2007, 05:29 PM   #19
TTG
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
OK Sorry Folks.... I bailed on my appointment... It was today at 1230 but while Jay seemed really cool I was a little concerned about the tint he was going to use. I want the Ceramic Johnson's and he was really pushing the Silhouette which is a metalized tint but he said there wouldn't be any problems.

Still I dunno. I want someone to pop out of the woodwork, with a demonstrated high level of expertise tinting BMWs. Jay was knowledgable, he knew he'd need to provide extra protection for the rear deck because of the electronics and such but I dunno. The E92 is pretty new, and I just decided NOT to jump into a tint I wasn't 100% sure about.

We'll see... but for now, sorry folks... I pussed out. Jay and Frank's still seems like a good choice, but not until I decide on the film I am comfortable with.

Please go to MIDNIGHT AUTO Tint on Aurora! They are always FULL of late model BMW's and Mercedes' when ever I go in there..... and they give you several tint brand options! I've had nothing but great expereinces with these guys but still did not make up my mind about tinting the coupe.
2007 E92 335i -Space Gray.....ED Oct 19th, 2006 - Retired
Appreciate 0