10-14-2013, 08:31 AM   #13
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
Sorry if I offended everyone, but I truly see no point to asking this question. What's next, a Maclaren F1 or an M4?

The Merc is twice the price, a lot heavier and just has a completely different mission statement. They are not cross shipped by the same buyers. The Merc will never see a track. It will get destroyed in the twisted by the M4 and might come close in a straight line.

But what's the point if the question? FWIW, I think most if these questions are pretty pointless, unless you are talking a direct competitor, a predecessor, etc. in that case, it's worth asking to see how the new car will measure up to its competition, and to get a sense of how the car will feel when driven.
That's just your opinion man, and I respect that. However, if you are not interested in someone's question or thread just don't bother reading and replying. This is an open forum for everybody.
2015 BMW F80 M3: Tractive EDC Suspension / Dinan Anti-Roll Bars / GC Camber Plates / KMP Dual Diff Mount / Girodisc Rotors / GT4 Brake Cooling Kit / PTF Flash Tune / Eisenmann Downpipes / CSF Heat Exchanger / BMS Charge Pipes
2007 BMW E92 335i (SOLD): BMS JB4 / Quaife LSD / Riss Racing DPs / Helix Intercooler / BMS Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / Forge DVs
Appreciate 1