View Single Post
      03-30-2017, 05:47 PM   #8
G30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30 540i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54Me View Post
At this point I can clearly see that after applying the AARP my reduction was only equal to the exact amount of the base discount.
I plan to bring it up with them, but does anyone know if these types of MF discounts/savings affect the dealer's end at all? I ask because we have been negotiating for some time and I'm fairly happy with it now.
If giving me the MF discount now only comes out of BMW, and the dealer/CA is not affected, it makes no sense for me not to push for it. If it DOES take away from dealer/CA what I have already negotiated in good faith then I may be more inclined to let it go.
I'd obviously love the additional savings for myself, but I'm one who believes that if all was done on a level field they should get paid for doing their jobs as well...

The other angle, however, is if they knew about the MF discount and didn't tell me, and can somehow apply it for their own advantage without it showing in any of the published numbers, that's unfair dealing in my book.

Ugh this process is maddening... lucky are the ones with cash to spare to pay in cash.
I am on the same boat as you, I have a good price after a lot of talk and I noticed that next month I will be attending BMW NA car event and they will give discounts on new builds as usual.
I will most likely call BMW NA this weekend and see if we can apply incentives on cars already in the build process.

Called BMW NA and once your car is ordered and goes into production no incentive can be added to lower the price of your car.

Last edited by G30; 03-30-2017 at 07:27 PM..
Appreciate 0