View Single Post
      04-19-2015, 09:28 AM   #4
gulshan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92-n54

I switched to A/S 3 on 313's. So my summer PSS's and 189's with DWS have been gathering dust for almost one year. Barely used. I was going to mount my 189's just for a change when I saw your post. Now tempted to trade with you :-) Let me know if you interested. Too lazy to take pics and stuff but if you serious will try to upload pics. Basically i have
189's painted light silver (like light gun metal) with few nicks/scratches with sensors and caps mounted on DWS used less than 3k miles. 3 tires from late 2013, one from this year , have all receipts
Instead of cash I can give you set of 2013 Michelin PSS used maybe 3k miles. Again have the receipts from tire rack that fit oem e92 335 stock sizes. If you in mood to drive just come over and see if you like and want to swap ..iam in carol stream so maybe a long drive. Will pay for your gas if you serious.. The staggered set of 4 PSS alone is worth about $800. I will mount my 189's and move on if no response from you. As you can tell iam in no rush to sell trade. Those 189's look good too.
Appreciate 0