Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by josec70 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG23 View Post
Booked my car in for its initial service a bit over a week ago and drove around (mostly aimlessly) to ensure I got to the 2,000km in time. When I booked it in I asked them if they could ensure all the relevant oils/parts required for this initial service would be there in time. They assured me they would be - it's standard practice to always order these in before time. This made sense - how else could a dealer operate?

But I went further just to make sure - I told them I didn't want to make a big deal about this, but I have heard of a few cases on forums where they didn't have the oil in stock and had to order it in - considerably delaying the service. I was met with an almost condescending response - I am paraphrasing but "what sort of business would we be if you booked a particular service in and we didn't have the parts when you arrived." I agreed but re-iterated that I just wanted to ensure everything went smoothly and I apologised for labouring the point.

So as we approach the long weekend here, I was excited to see what it could do. Dropped it off this morning, got a call an hour later.

Guess what - they don't have the oil.

What a joke
Doesn't get more frustrating. How hard is it for people to do their jobs?
Real "Customer Service" is very difficult to find these days.
Fair point. Sad times.
When I took my 2010 m6 in for its first service many years ago( geez I'm getting old )I decided to take it to Manhattan. Service adviser greets me and says " just an oil change". I explained to him that a diff change, tranny and engine oil change is required at 1200 miles . He tells me break in service was changed for 2010. I pick the car up and about ten minutes into drive I get an oil alert warning claiming oil level too high. So I take the car to my normal dealer and they determine there was an extra liter or two of oil and that the diff oil change was required. They performed the service and 1.5 hours later I get my car back. So on the survey from Manhattan I gave them a 1 out of 5 for service . The SA called me a couple days later and says " you gave me a one ? You're hurting my compensation " I explained to the man that he stubbornly insisted against the 1200 mike service which was wrong. On top of that they overfilled my brand new car and we're incompetent . Spent my entire day off making sure my brand new m6 was not damaged. Find a good reputable sa and stick with them.
Unreal. I always hated that stupid rating and how they say anything less than a "10" is a failure. If you want a "10" how about you get the subject matter expertise that the position demands and do your freaking job.
'15 /// M4 - YMB/SO - Sold
'12 E92 ///M3 ZCP - AW/FR - Sold
Appreciate 0