View Single Post
      04-13-2016, 11:37 AM   #13
smitty16s
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 and X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Yes. (I am sure at a cost.) I asked. Will sell to out of state. No adjustment. A Floriday transaction, as though you came and bought it. Then you get it where you want it, but they can ship it.

Edit: BTW, the guy told me they put it out at 8am this morning, I was the 15th person to look at it. Their 2016s are all sold and this was a cancelation. It will be gone by end of day.

His words, not mine. I don't think he was super knowledgeable, but I think he is right.
They misled about when they put it out, because I took these pictures last night. Just fair warning, when I bought my M235I I started pricing with this dealership and it was the worst experience I've ever had with a car dealer. Then after i got the car I wanted some prices on M parts and labor and couldn't even get a call back. I only use this dealership to buy parts from the part desk for my M3 now, I now drive 30 minutes out of my way to use another BMW dealer for service because my experiences have been so poor with BMW of Ft. Myers.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0