Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaucoupe135 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmase248 View Post
Here's mine:

*** $880(with taxes). Includes windshield and lease end protection since I have the HUD, which is around $4k to replace.

***This is my first BMW and I put 6k down… yes, I know it's high and probably should have gotten a broker, but I had the cash and it's done now. I've leased in the past and have never negotiated a $0 down payment and this includes my wife's CX- 5 and 3 Infiniti's I leased before I owned my prior vehicle (2018 Mustang GT).

***Paid MSRP*** $55k, rounded up. Dealerships are marking up 2 - 10 percent here in Orange County.

*** 36 months at 12k miles per year.
sorry i don't mean to hijack this thread, but what you said about the windshield caught my attention. So the HUD makes the windshield way more expensive to replace huh? does that mean it wouldn't be covered by my comprehensive insurance coverage like a normal windshield?
Based on what I was told the HUD makes the windshield more expensive. I doubt it's $4k even with labor, but I did conduct some market research and the windshield itself seems to be over $1k.

Depending on your insurance it more than likely will cover OEM HUD windshield. I have geico with a fairly low deductible ($250), but I didn't want to risk having any issues with them and whoever would replace it. With the dealership coverage they give me a loaner and fix it.

Just in case you're wondering, the dealership wrapped in an extra $20 a month into my payment for that.
Appreciate 1