View Single Post
      07-10-2014, 09:21 AM   #9
soberin
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahoeM3 View Post
Referring to the original post that prompted this thread, it always cracks me up when a guy comes on a board (because only guys do this) and gives an opinion on how his heavily modified car is better than the newer version, pointing out how it is better in certain ways (that he had his car modified to his fix because apparently it also wasn't good enough in the first place, yet they never mention that point), and then is surprised when people think he's a tool. Everyone has opinions and is entitled to them, but presenting them as objective facts when they clearly aren't, and doing it on a board for the car in question is never going to win you any friends.
Not particularly interested in making friends, or I wouldn't be on a forum. Just giving you my experience. Remember, there is nothing wrong with modding cars, just like they Photoshop fashion models. You want to compare stock to stock; that's fine. I simply find the mods on my E90 make it handle better and steer better than a stock F80.
Appreciate 0