Thread: <> RED M2C <>
View Single Post
      09-02-2020, 07:34 PM   #133
Commanderwiggin
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C - X3M - Turbo E46 M3 - 45E

Well after a bit of wait for Koni to ship their dampers to TCKline (Covid shipping issues), I finally have my front coilovers! TCKline Dual Adjustable fronts and they've been tweaked with love from my suspension guru Dan Law @ DER Motorsports. (E46Forum members probably remember him and he's still doing the same awesome setups; was on the phone with him for hours discussing what my goals were and soon I'll find out how it feels after some miles of dialing it in.) I have the rear D/A setup along with the full line of SPL Parts ready to install and H&R Sways. Likely just putting the Coilovers and Front Sway with endlinks in right now and will do the rest once suspension has settled.

Also got this fancy new Injector Dynamics ID750 fuel filter installed with a flex sensor/filter bracket courtesy of Bend Calibration. They are currently the only offering with a high quality fuel filter that exceeds the Bosch required specification for their fuel system components. Hopefully this will avoid potential injector failures or other fuel system problems.

Last edited by Commanderwiggin; 09-02-2020 at 07:41 PM..
Appreciate 1
prompt292.00