View Single Post
      08-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #20
The J-Man
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Hey all - looking to do a European delivery in a few months on a 335 or M3, and was wondering if anybody has used a Denver dealer for this? I saw mention of the guy at Gebhardt above, but does anybody else have a recomendation? I know all of the online forum sponsors will pretty much do about $500 over ED invoice, and I'm more than happy to take a short driving trip to get such a deal. However, if I could get a competent CA locally for about $1000 over ED invoice I would prefer to stay local.

Also, I've been to Murray many times with friends, and they've always been helpful, but deals are not so great. It seems like neither Murray or Schomp will deal with you much. There just isnt' enough competition in Denver to get the dealers dealing. It often seems like Murray and Schomp are colluding to keep their prices higher. Have never tried Gebhardt or Co's. Co's is actually willing to drive down to Denver to pick up your car for service? I've driven by on I-25 before and it looks like a nice place - might have to stop in.
Appreciate 0