American Samoa
Rep
Drives: f06 640i GC. E82 N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsocold View Post
i miss the old bmws 😭😭
say whatever you want when i first seen that 745 riding down my block aww man.
We owned an e38 and e39 at the time 540,740)
Ehh atleast mercedes is killing it, got a new body c300 coupe loaner car right now and its sexy as helll. bmw take notes flat bottom steering wheel and all this extra stuff on a base 300 bmw has lost its ways a 430 coupe aint even close to it int terms of interior and exterior besides bmw drivetrain which have remained better...rant over...
That interior looks horribly tacky. Sorry, but flat-bottom steering wheels are complete gimmicks on anything but true race cars or cars that will only be on track. Having the consistency of a circular wheel is huge when going lock-to-lock in a parking lot or counter-steering in an oversteer/drift situation. Why would anyone who likes driving want the steering wheel to change shape mid-turn?

Please, BMW, do NOT take notes from MB or this guy...
sorry but you make no sense at all bmw offers flat bottom steering wheels as a performance option.
Also the steering is so responsive you dont even have to turn the steering past 9 and 3 o clock
Say what you want but this low level C class benz has a better looking interior then all the new bmw's in my opinion besides the m850 as now they are taking notes from mercedes. hah
Appreciate 0