View Single Post
      12-10-2019, 06:03 PM   #1
HeynowbababooeyAckAck
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 & X5

Strange *UPDATE* to my New Build X5 Lease Deal!

Ok. Let me preface. In the previous thread there was a lot of controversy. I jumped ahead of the gun and posted a deal I did without the actual numbers to back it up. I finally received the worksheets this evening but they are completely different and much more confusing than my M5 deal (not the same dealership) I completed and posted this afternoon. But here is what I received from this dealership for the X5. I truly can’t make sense of what they sent. It’s highly confusing and doesn’t add up to my actual monthly payment and Sign & Drive. Feel free to break it apart but long story short..

All I know is I am paying $812.07 a month for 36 months with $0 down out of my pocket. Confirmed by the sales manager this evening after I said “what the hell are these numbers and this type of worksheet”.. none of it truly adds up or makes sense.

Also let me be clear I have not put a penny down, no deposit, nothing. Nor will I. I told them this is a 100% SIGN AND DRIVE $0.00 DOWN.

I don’t comprehend the “rebate drive as off” of 2,060.83? And then the added higher final cap cost, but I’m not complaining. Because if you do the reverse math break down on LeaseHackr from my monthly payment and $0 down it really does come in at an aggregate 16% off total for the entire deal (negotiations, “rebates” whatever they are taking off extra!, but clearly not showing that in these numbers.

2020 X5 xDrive40i New Build Lease
36/7,500 Lease
MSRP: 77,395
Negotiated Cap Cost: 66,973.91
Total Cap: 67,709.64 (which is 12.5% but with that number on LeaseHckr the monthly payment would be $915)
Loyalty Credit: Should be 1,250 (which I don’t even see specifically, they show 2060.83?)
MF: .00128
Residual: 59%
Base Monthly: 758.94 w/ Tax (53.13) = 812.07 Total Per Month (How they come to this number when it really shows only 12.5% off isn’t mathematically possible.. 16% off gets to 812 per month. 12.5% off per month would be $915 a month $0 down.

I will also be receiving another $1,000 rebate on top of the entire deal for being a BMWCCA member after the car is delivered.

Here is what I received from the dealer (Again, it’s quite confusing compared to standard BMW worksheets):

Why couldn’t this dealership make it as simple and easy as my M5 dealership!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
arciga181728.50