View Single Post
      06-07-2020, 05:56 AM   #8
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Like or dislike a central design piece of a car any attempt to significantly change the look of it will make the car look like a butchered, awkward homemade car. For those not liking the tall grilles the best option is another car, unfortunately for them.
Sorry solstice, I’m not taking the bait. You seem to be taking this particularly personally so I will let you alone to sort that out. All I ask is that you please keep it out of this thread from here forward. I’d like to keep the focus of this thread to positive, creative solutions and constructive feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD18 View Post
Ha, I wondered how long before a thread like this would appear, not long at all! Not a fan of what you saw then mkoesel ?
I honestly don’t have too strong an opinion. Do I think the front end is a strongly compelling design in stock form? Not really, no. On the other hand, I like the rest of what I see so far, and I wouldn’t be inclined to obsess over one or two objectionable elements.

The reason I created this thread is to share some ideas. Where there is uncertainty, anger, fear, and other such emotion, I find a small dose of critical thought can make a difference. I also think it’s inevitable that the aftermarket will see an opportunity to provide owners with parts (just as they always do) to customize and improve this vehicle as they wish. So I thought I’d both have a go and create a place where others can share too if they like.
Appreciate 2
AD18350.50