View Single Post
      09-18-2018, 11:49 AM   #4
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS View Post
Yes, but BMW could have managed the process much better. To surprise the VPC and shut down all processing without notice is poor customer service. I had made arrangements to take off work and had already had my insurance company update my policy to transition from the old car to the new one. I had to undo that and will have to redo it again once a firm delivery date can be set.

Again, first world problems for sure, but piss poor customer service on BMW's part.
Call BMW NA Customer Support Line. Tell them your situation and that you are not happy at all and tell them you want a free voucher for a 1 Day M School or like 50% off of your next lease payment. I'm serious. They are usually pretty good about making customers happy. This is what I did when I found out my delivery was delayed from the VPC due to an accident there where my front bumper got destroyed and they had to order a new one. They gave me a free 1-Day M School voucher and $1,200 bucks cash. Lol! No joke! Good luck old friend.

Appreciate 0